Team Building at it’s BEST!
Calling all Athletic and Corporate Teams,
Brownies, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts,!!
True to her passion for inspiring the love of activity, sportsmanship and teamwork in others, Little SPORT’s founder and creator, Jen Baker Leonard, has developed a session of Team Building that will be like no other!
At Little SPORT we offer a rewarding experience that promises to be different from any of the past. With "structured" non-stop activities for your "team," your Team Building session will include:
· Blind-folded obstacle courses that focus on placing trust in teammates
· Arena Relay races that require total teamwork
· Scavenger Hunts (for Brownies, Cub Scouts, Boy and Girl Scouts and younger teams)
· Speed Knowledge (physical) games that encourage listening between teammates
· Points of Culture Wrap Session
· Optional Pizza Party or “Bring your Own” dinner/ Optional Breakfast for Morning Sessions
With a field hockey career that included being a two time Division 1 Captain and academic All-American for Boston College, along with winning a Big East Championship and competing in the NCAA Elite 8, Jen learned first hand about the importance of team building and cohesion. Now with four sons, a daughter and a business, she values the life skills taught through athletics more than ever. That said, the goal at Little SPORT is to give your team a session they will always remember, while further promoting and strengthening their cohesion and spirit. All this, using a fun and innovative atmosphere like no other!
Call now to learn more about our TEAM BUILDING sessions... 856.234.6445